| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luling, Tx in September is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 110.5mm (4.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Luling, Tx September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Luling, Tx, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Luling, Tx:
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) NNW
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 195.9 kms (121.7 miles) NW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) N
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.5 miles) W
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) WSW
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) S
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 190 kms (118.1 miles) S
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) NNE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 219.2 kms (136.2 miles) N
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 160.3 kms (99.6 miles) N
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 132 kms (82 miles) ENE
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) E
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) ESE
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) SE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) S