| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luling, Tx in August is very hot at 28.8 °C (83.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.9 °C (96.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 54.9mm (2.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Luling, Tx August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Luling, Tx, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Luling, Tx:
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) NNW
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 195.9 kms (121.7 miles) NW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) N
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.5 miles) W
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) WSW
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) S
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 190 kms (118.1 miles) S
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) NNE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 219.2 kms (136.2 miles) N
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 160.3 kms (99.6 miles) N
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 132 kms (82 miles) ENE
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) E
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) ESE
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) SE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) S